Current job vacancies:
LUNCHTIME PLAYWORKER OPPORTUNITY
Salary: Grade 1 £8.50 per hour
Hours: 5 ½ hours per week / 39 weeks per year (12.15-1.20 pm daily)
Contract: 1 x Permanent position
1 x maternity cover
Closing date: Wednesday 18th September 2019
We are looking to appoint a highly motivated lunchtime play worker to join our team working in a creative and supportive environment.
As a part of our play worker team you will:-
- Support children over the lunchtime period both in the dining hall and outside
- Be pro-active in engaging our children in high quality play activities and learning opportunities
- Have an understanding of how children develop and learn
- Be an excellent communicator with confident 1-1 skills and have a good understanding of both written and oral English language
- Be pro-active and conscientious and be able to adapt to different situations
- Be an energetic team player
- Help to plan and deliver fun and engaging activities over the lunchtime period in liaison with other team members
If you are interested in applying for this position and feel you are a suitable candidate please either ask at the school office for an application pack or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Prospective candidates are strongly advised to discuss the post with Helen Best before applying.
Volunteering & Placements:
We are now full with school, college, university and teach first placements, work experience and community volunteers for the academic year 2018-19. We are so glad we have been able to support so many different organisations, parents and members of the local community to gain such a rich diverse experience in our school.
We will be accepting applications from April to start in October 2019.
Please download and complete the volunteering application form below (also available from the main school office) and return to us.
We will be contacting all applicants once school starts again in September to come for a volunteer interview. You will be able to start in school once two satisfactory references and a clear DBS have been received.