Mathletics is an inspiring and engaging online platform for improving and reinforcing maths skills. Mathletics is designed to inspire children with the desire to learn and the confidence to succeed!
• Exciting, global Live Mathletics competition
• Set tasks to encourage independent learning
• Weekly progress emails to monitor progress via the dedicated Parent Centre
• Thousands of adaptive curriculum activities with an animated support centre
• Explorative Concept Search tool containing visual clues and interactive animations
• Times Tables Toons and Rainforest Maths
• Proven to increase average marks in maths
• Immediate feedback
• Inbuilt reward system to encourage confidence and improvement
• Students have access to Mathletics 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Very easy to use
• Provides the perfect link between home and school
• A wide variety of curricula and courses available
• The program is based upon adaptive learning thus students can learn at their own pace
Other Educational Links
The following links contain some excellent resources for children to continue and extend their learning from home:
At School – http://www.atschool.co.uk
@school is an easy to use and child friendly website organised around the UK National Curriculum for primary education at home or school atKey Stage 1 (KS1). and Key Stage 2 (KS2). @school provides online tests, interactive exercises, worksheets, pictures and much more based on curriculum subjects including KS2 Maths, KS2 Numeracy, KS2 English and KS2 Science.
BBC Bitesize – http://www.bbc.co.uk/education
The Maths Factor – https://www.themathsfactor.com
Make Carol Vorderman your child’s online Maths tutor!
Help your child advance by up to 25 months in one year with Carol’s maths videos, games.
Information to follow!