AMETHYST – Year 3
In Amethyst we have Ms Hoare who is the teacher of the class and Miss Standsfield who is the Teaching assistant for our Y3 class.
The following clubs will be available this term:
- Maths club to help improve their basic Maths skills will be scheduled shortly
- Homework club to provide additional opportunity to complete homework.
- Grammar club to help improve basic grammar skills
- Reading club to help children improve their reading comprehension skills
- Phonics clubs to help children bridge gaps with their phonics knowledge
- Fine motor skills to help some children develop their fine motor skills
Amethyst class have PE every Tuesday morning and Thursday afternoon. It is important for all children to bring their own PE kits (black shorts/leggings and a white T-shirt).
Finally, if you have any issues or concerns please feel free to stop by and see me.
Click the link below to download a PDF of the curriculum booklet for the first half of this term.
Ms T Hoare – Teacher
Miss C Standsfield – Learning Support